Friday, January 25, 2013

I Think I Can!!

Usually we cannot tolerate winter and head off to someplace warm. Yeah we are a bunch of wusses! This year we are determined to "gut it out" this winter and stay home. Trying my best to have the Postive Mental Attitude.

We are also trying to get out and do the winter activities I enjoyed so much when I was younger. It seems the older I get, the less I want to deal with the cold.

My memory of last winter. Around this time we were on the Big Island of Hawaii and enjoying the beauty. Hapuna Beach was one of our favourite spots.

The waves were awesome!! We boogie-boarded all day. We would see sea turtles in the surf quite often too.

Looking out from Alii Drive near Dig Me Beach. I am visualizing these scenes to get through the latest cold snap here in Ontario. It is supposed to warm up somewhat next week to a balmy 3 or 4C - can't wait!

Thinking warm thoughts - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment