Monday, June 4, 2018

Oh the Places I've Been

My job as a specialty pharma rep has taken me to many wonderful places. I've been to Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, Mexico, all the provinces, and now Whitehorse. Bonus for my Whitehorse trip? I got first class for the Toronto to Vancouver leg!

One thing I've learned from my travel is that the best way to see a place is to go for a run. Exploring on two feet has never disappointed. Check this pic from St. John's at Signal Hill - amazing.

 Newfoundland is beautiful!

 

 On route to Vancouver - hard to see but lots of mountains below.

 After 7.5 hours of flying I arrived in Whitehorse. Pictured her is the Yukon River which intersects Whitehorse. The area around Whitehorse is spectacular - nature at its best. There was a nice paved trail that followed the river on both sides (connected by bridges) that was well used. One thing is for sure, people around Whitehorse are very active.



 The local craft beer - I rather enjoyed the Arctic Red!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment