Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Scenery at Websters Falls

Logan, Sara and I went hiking at Websters Falls. I'm amazed at the quality of trails around Hamilton. I plan on doing more trail running and this is now on the list.

Of course no nature walk would be complete without recruiting some reluctant bystander to take our picture.


Nice shots of Tews Falls - I'll hike to the bottom somee day.




Websters Falls is spectacular with a arching stone bridge and wide waterfall.


Mommy and Logan taking a break.

And, of course, no nature hike would be complete without the mandatory search for dinosaur fossils. My lack of knowledge in geology was glaringly apparent. Logan reported that I needed to step up my game in that department.

Here I'm receiving instruction to look for sandstone.

Impressive!

Hope all is well - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment